Your support of the Lincoln Highway Association will…
- Help preserve the variants of the old Lincoln Highway — dirt, gravel, brick, and concrete — and identify it with replicas of the original signs and concrete marker posts.
- Enable you to share the thrills of traveling the historic highway with other Americans and foreign visitors through an international publicity program.
- Help gain state and federal funding for the establishment of Lincoln Highway heritage corridors in the states where the highway passes.
- Help install informational signs at historic sites along the old highway.
In addition, joining the Lincoln Highway Association will…
- Bring you four issues a year of The Lincoln Highway Forum, which contains articles, news, travel features, and both new and historic photographs — all contributed by members like you.
- Give you a windshield decal, an annual membership directory, and a copy of the 1914 publication Hints to Transcontinental Tourists Traveling on the Lincoln Highway by F.H. Trego.
- Let you participate in annual conferences and organized tours of the old Lincoln Highway.
The association is exclusively charitable and educational within the interpretation of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.